Tuesday 21 June 2011

THE SOBER EMCEE Part.7 Corruption

I’m writing ya’ll from the Toronto west detention right now, with my fiancé typing this into cyber space for ya’ll to read. Recently I was picked up by Toronto police for suspicion of carrying a hand gun which is totally false, ludicrous as well as slanderous.  It just proved to me that the devil is always hard at work. I will soon be shipped back to the federal pen where I will be awaiting my chance to speak in front of the parole board.  I know that I have been wrongly accused.  I will once again spend another birthday in jail, be away from my fiancé and away from my mother and her current ailing condition. Never the less I must still keep the faith. I can’t lie I got mad at god when I heard the news that I would have to head back to the pen.  Being innocent made me feel that god should be on my side and I should have been out a few days after I was picked up. I laid up in my bunk pisst off at god and the world. But when I calmed down I realized I couldn’t give up. I know everything happens for a reason and no matter the circumstance, god is always with me.  If I give up and go back to my drunken criminal ways, things will only get worse for me and I will probably end up with more time away. That’s time away from my family, friends, fiancé, and mother and that’s no help.

  I will continue to go to AA meetings inside, I will stay positive and I will continue to spread my message to whoever will listen. With god’s grace I will be home in no time. No matter what I can’t let the system win in their mission to break me down. God will overcome corruption.

Stay Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment